The majestic Mt. Rigi, 1800 meters above sea level (5900 feet), is absolutely a good choice to explore. You can get there by taking the boat to Vitznau, then with the famous cog railway from Vitznau to Rigi Kulm or by cable car from Weggis to Rigi-Kaltbad then with the cog railway up to Rigi Kulm. You will surely enjoy the marvelous sceneries of the Queen of the Mountains.
* Mt. Pilatus (2132m) – The Mount of Dragons
* Titlis – Rotair (3020m) – The Glacier Paradise
* Mt. Stanserhorn (1900m) – The Five Star Mountain
* Klewenalp (1600m) – The Skiing Paradise
* Bürgenstock – The Mountain for Relaxation
* Seelisberg – The Mountain on the Swiss Path
* Lake Lucerne Tour – Paddle Steamer or Steam Boat Ride